Monday, December 16, 2013

How to fix LCD computer monitor purple tint?

gaming monitor asus
 on Asus VW193SR 19inch monitor for PC Gaming by ASUS
gaming monitor asus image



Andrew


This is a 23 inch asus gaming monitor , not over a yr old . When monitor is turned on the right side of screen has dark purple tint that extends about 5 inches and then kinda goes along whole bottom of screen . I've tried diff cables and everything , any Ideas what I can do ? I'm pretty good with computers and stuff but not sure on this one ?


Answer
take a magnet and run it along the monitor, you might be experiencing degaussing.

What Razer gaming keyboard and mouse should I get?




Nathan


I recently got an epic Alienware gaming desktop and Asus monitor. I got the standard keyboard and mouse for Alienware but I'm going to get a Razer gaming keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad. I know what mouse pad I'm going to get but I need some tips or advice on which keyboard and mouse I should get. I was kind of thinking about the Black Widow, not the dumb touchscreen one. I don't know what mouse to get though. Not something really expensive though. Thanks.


Answer
Ok, to solve your question, razer is generally reputed to be overpriced. The best mouse that Razer makes is the DeathAdder. As for the keyboard, if you're fine with mechanical keyboards, i reccommend the BlackWidow.

Hope I helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to fix LCD computer monitor purple tint?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment