Friday, December 27, 2013

What Razer gaming keyboard and mouse should I get?

gaming monitor advice
 on Acer G246HLBbid (Article no. 90477472) - Monitors - computeruniverse
gaming monitor advice image



Nathan


I recently got an epic Alienware gaming desktop and Asus monitor. I got the standard keyboard and mouse for Alienware but I'm going to get a Razer gaming keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad. I know what mouse pad I'm going to get but I need some tips or advice on which keyboard and mouse I should get. I was kind of thinking about the Black Widow, not the dumb touchscreen one. I don't know what mouse to get though. Not something really expensive though. Thanks.


Answer
Ok, to solve your question, razer is generally reputed to be overpriced. The best mouse that Razer makes is the DeathAdder. As for the keyboard, if you're fine with mechanical keyboards, i reccommend the BlackWidow.

Hope I helped.

What would be a good computer for me?




Kendall


I have 2 20" monitors that I run at the same time and multi task on both and my current computer just can't keep up with it. I usually have a game running on one screen while I have movies or posibly another game running on the other monitor? Any advice as to what I need in a computer?


Answer
I do it differently. I have a low wattage desktop that I use mainly for web browsing, light office apps, MP3 and DVD playing. I have a higher wattage rig for games, DVD burning and everything that the low power rig could do. The two PCs share a single LCD screen, keyboard and mouse through a KVM switch. I just toggle the KVM switch to select w/c PC I want to view.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Razer gaming keyboard and mouse should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment