Sunday, December 22, 2013

What kind of monitor do you use for gaming?

gaming monitor no ghosting
 on ... Hertz! Eizo Steps Out With 240Hz 24-Inch Gaming Monitor - HotHardware
gaming monitor no ghosting image



ctown


I have heard people that use CRTs, or old school monitors, to play games, and use their LCDs to meet their everyday computing needs. Why is that?

When I hooked up my TV to my video card, I noticed COD4 ran better. And its a 32" old Sony TV and my LCD is a 19".



Answer
CRT are better for gaming, provided that you get a good one.

I use a .21 dpi CRT for games, it's about 4 years old or so and still beat LCD's that I see.

The main reasons I went with a CRT instead of LCD is the ghosting effect, better picture quality, and the fact that if I hit the stand my monitor is on the screen doesn't shake.

The really BAD thing about my monitor is it weighs about a little more than a a TV for its size. About 25 pounds or so I think. It's currently causing the cheep Comp desk I bought at Walmart to bend in the middle because of this. If you have a quality desk it will be no problem though.

Check Ebay or overstock if your looking for one. Better quality and a lot cheeper thru them.

Why is there motion blur on my xbox playing through a monitor?




Chris Aria


I have my xbox connected to my 1080p monitor via hdmi and when going the ought the dashboard and when i play games, there is a good amount of motion blur. Why? Is there a way to prevent it?


Answer
there are a variety of potential issues, one simply could be the hdmi cable. Friday I was playing ghosts and the sucker burned out on me. Try getting a new cable and if that doesn't fix it then it is the consoles fault for being old or the game being too much for the xbox.

,cheers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of monitor do you use for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment