Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What is a great gaming monitor?

gaming monitor asus
 on ASUS' PG221 gaming monitor rocks the dorm
gaming monitor asus image



Mort


I am going off to college and want a gaming monitor for my Xbox on my desk. I do not want anything too expensive ($180 or less preferably) and I do not need anything big (24 inches is fine). I just want to be able to easily hook up my Xbox to play. I also would prefer the ability to hook my Macbook Pro up to it so my roommate and I could watch movies without a DVD player. It would just be nice to see my laptop screen on the monitor. What are some suggestions? Thanks!


Answer
At that prize its extremely hard to find for yout preferences . If you want to hook it up in your Xbox you need HDMI port and VGA . Also monitors which are compatible with Macbooks are more expensive than reqular gaming monitors , so this is what i suggest . Hope this helps ;) ! ASUS VH226H Black 21.5" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen 16:9 Full HD 1080P LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 1000:1 (ASCR 12000 : 1) Built in Speakers

What monitor/tv should I get for ps3 gaming?




rsjsaywhsa


I need a monitor/tv for gaming. It has to be 26"+... I feel that 23 is too small. This will be a desk gaming monitor/tv. It has to be under 200. It will MOST be used almost everyday for ps3 gaming(mw3). I was gonna get the asus 23 inch Vh236h lcd monitor. It was the 2011 official gaming monitor. But I feel I want something a little bigger. Please help. Big thanks.


Answer
Monitor 24"-31" I'd recommend a Dell. TV 32" and up I'd recommend a LG LED set like the LM5800 or LM6200.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a great gaming monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment