Thursday, December 26, 2013

What is a good gaming monitor for the pc?

gaming monitor low response time
 on Paper Mode That Simulates Printed Paper
gaming monitor low response time image



xchaoskidd


I'm trying to build a gaming computer and don't want to spend a lot on the monitor. Is there a decent monitor I can buy that's around $100 or less?


Answer
Look for one that is BIG, and has a very low pixel response time (i.e. 2ms / 5ms).

What is a good response time for a LCD Monitor if I am going to use it for gaming and movies?




eatfreshgu


I am looking for an LCD HDTV to use for gaming, computing, movies, and tv. I understand that you would like a lower response time to keep up with fast paced video, but what is a good response time to have? I want something that is going to be able to keep up with my fast paced games and action movies and wont lag behind or pixelate. I am also interested in the contrast ratio and brightness specs. I basically want a 46-52" LCD HDTV monitor that can keep up with my X-box 360, Action movies, and my laptop without falling behind or distorting. I am looking at two different models, the VIZIO Gallevia GV47LF and the Samsung LN-T4661F. Money is somewhat tight, so that 10,000 dollar Sony with a 20,000:1 contrast ratio and 2 ms response time is out of the question. My budget is up to $2,500.


Answer
dont get a visio... the cheaper the price the crappier it is.

There are other options.

Goto http://www.onecall.com

that's where i got mine from. awesome prices there and everythings brand new.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good gaming monitor for the pc?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment