Sunday, December 1, 2013

Does a laptops perfromance decrease when displayed on a higher resolution external monitor?

best gaming external monitor
 on In Scott McClellans new book, the former White House Press ...
best gaming external monitor image



Splicer


Ive noticed that the gamming power of my laptop has dropped quite a bit. Origonally i used to game using the 15inch monitor using 1280x80..the laptops standard. However, now i have it conected to an external monitor, displaying ONLY on the external monitor at a higher resolution of 1440x900. Will this decrease the graphcis power of my laptop, specifically for gamming. If so will there be a dramaticall or minimal drop in performance?


Answer
no but you battery life dies much faster...

Is it possible to run two external monitors and a laptop monitor on a T61 Lenovo?




T3nnis_stu


So basically I want three monitors running at the same time.

I'm looking for a docking station that will allow me to run all three monitors. Does anyone have any answers or links to what I'm looking for? I currently have a 2504 Lenovo docking station, but it seems I can only run two external monitors, and not the laptop monitor...



Answer
Look for USB to Video converters. They allow a third, fourth, etc. screen - depending on model.
The USB video devices are ok for regular uses, like watching video or doing Office type of stuff. However, they are not meant for gaming - not enough bandwidth...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does a laptops perfromance decrease when displayed on a higher resolution external monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment