Saturday, November 30, 2013

How would I hook up a playstation 2 to an Acer 23" LCD pc monitor?

pc monitor for gaming
 on pc monitor for sale mag 17 silver black flat screen computer monitor ...
pc monitor for gaming image



Calvin


My Acer LCD wide screen pc monitor (model H233H) has 1 hdmi input, 1 dvi w/ hdcp input, and 1 vga input. I doesn't have an audio output but it does have built in speakers.

I want to buy a playstation 2 to play some games that came out a few years ago and also because it's affordable. I can't afford a ps3 right now.



Answer
You have a good chance of going to a local computer store (the kind that build computers) and talk with one of them and see if they have in stock or can design you a cable that connects from the PS2 to the HDMI or DVI or VGA input.

How to capture Xbox 360 gameplay from my pc monitor?




pakiballer


I want to capture my xbox 360 game play footage to make a video. I play on a Pc monitor using VGA cables and i have a laptop to connect the capture card to. I need help on figuring out what to buy in order to capture my game play. Thanks.
Keep in mind that im using a VGA for my video input. Also links to the products would be nice. Thanks



Answer
a capture card will suffice. But if you don't want to spend extra money you can videotape it with a camcorder...

I'm sure you mean like if there's a program that you can download so the computer can "videotape" itself

I'm sure there's probably something like that out there but i dunno what it's called




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How would I hook up a playstation 2 to an Acer 23" LCD pc monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment