Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What parts exactly did you use to build a really good gaming computer?

best gaming computer setup
 on Ceelo Best Room/Gaming setup 2013 (Room Tour)
best gaming computer setup image



Mike


im going to build a gaming computer I dont want to waste my time looking through lists or finding out which setup works better for me or how i can improve it to my liking. I just want someone to list the parts EXACTLY for a gaming computer they built that still works fine for them and is priced reasonably. thanks


Answer
Sorry, but not that easy.. You have to do research.. Lots of it. Read up on it for at least a day or two. Make sure all your parts are compatible.. Everyone's computer is unique. If you want a stamp, press, and ship computer, buy one from dell or hp or something. Building a computer is not for you.

What do you think of this gaming computer setup?




Ryan


Hey guys, I just finished putting together a setup for a gaming computer. I am brand new to building computers so I don't really know what I am doing. I just want to know if this setup below is any good? Will it be able to run games on high graphics, ultra graphics? Do the components go together? What would make it better? Can it be cheaper? I just want your overall opinion on it.

Thanks for the help, Ryan.


Motherboard

ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 AM3+ ($90)

CPU

AMD FX-6100 ($110)

RAM

Kingston HyperX Blu 4GB (DDR3 1333 MHz) ($38)

Video Card

EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti (2GB) ($175)

Hard Drive

Western Digital Blue 500GB (7200 RPM, 16MB Cache) ($60)

Optical Drive

Lite-On Internal DVD Writer ($20)

Case

Cooler Master Elite 430 Mid Tower ($50)

Power Supply

Corsair CX430 V2 Series 430 Watt ($50)


Total Cost: $593 (USD)
Looking at the answers it seems like I can maybe get a little more ram, a better graphics card, and more power. Thanks for all the help!



Answer
1. CPU not good for gaming even the older phenom II x 4 965BE is better than it.

Thus getting the FX4300 / FX6300 piledriver series would be best.

2. Increase PSU to at least a corsair 500W PSU.

3. The GTX 650ti is good for mid-high settings in gaming, would be better if used with a 1600 x 900 resolution monitor, can play all games on high-max settings smoothly with the said resolution.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What parts exactly did you use to build a really good gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment