Thursday, November 21, 2013

Can someone help me build a gaming computer?

best gaming computer for under 500
 on Build a Gaming PC Under $500 2012  2013
best gaming computer for under 500 image



Scott


Yeah I know this is the time because Starcraft 2 is coming out and my laptop video card sucks cock. So can someone help me build a gaming computer that will cost me under $500. Give me like wat kind of motherboard should i get, video card, blah blah blah you know what i mean. I know $500 is kinda low but im on budget rite now i just want starcraft 2 to run fine.


Answer
haha dude your funny, man i wish but if you want a gaming computer with no lag and stuff that plays games like call of duty , u lookin at $1000-$2000 easy. why not just get a console for like $250......
i used to be a computer gamer but now a console gamer cause it has more games and less exspensive
Source(s):
sadly computer games are coming to an end, but consoles are better :)

Can I make a gaming computer for under 500 dollars?




Justin


I would like to build a good computer that can run games smooth for under 500 dollars. I have someone helping me build it so I just need to buy the parts. I was wondering what parts I can buy and how many fps games will run with the parts.


Answer
The fool above me forgot ram, power supply, and operating software, arguably the most important things.

Oh, and bull shit to his 15 years computer building experience. You don't forget about those things, just don't listen to him.

/sigh

For 500 you really can't build anything that would run games. I'm sorry, but you really can't. If you plan on playing games you will need about a 700-900 dollar budget and with that you can get an entry level PC. If you can't afford that I would really suggest just buying a video game console such as the PS3 or Xbox 360.

With 1000 dollars I can build this;

Intel i3-2130 - 140
Intel H67 mobo - 110
8gb 1333mhz ram - 50
Radeon 6870 - 170
Corsair CX500 psu - 60
WD blue 500gb 7200rpm hard drive - 100
Generic DVD drive - 40
Zalman z9 plus case - 70
Windows 7 64bit OEM - 100

So this will be a well working machine capable of maxing alot of games, with an affordable price tag. Total comes to 840, assuming you have peripherals




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone help me build a gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment