Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Does screen size affect computer performance or is it just resolution that does this?

best 1080p monitor for pc gaming
 on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 wallpapers - GameWallpapers.com
best 1080p monitor for pc gaming image






Im planning on buying a tv to replace my 22" 1080p computer screen, this tv will be used for xbox gaming, pc gaming and TV.
My question is; if i decide to get a (just an example) 27" 1080p TV will my computer slow down whilst playing games?

TL;DR: Does screen size affect computer performance or is it just resolution



Answer
Just the resolution.

The computer uses absolutely the same amount of computing power to drive a 70" HDTV at 1920x1080 resolution as a 21" 1920x1080 desktop monitor. Both displays have 2,073,600 pixels that need to be processed.

If your computer can run stuff decently on a 1920x1080 desktop monitor, it will run it exactly the same way on a big-screen 1920x1080 HDTV.

Go for it!

Will ps4 console run smoothly on my monitor ?




marvin


Hi guys

I am a pc gamer and am using LG D2343 23 inch monitor 3D 1080p .
Am planning on buying a console for some reasons , I wanna get playstation 4 , I wanna know if this console will be able to play smoothly on my monitor ?
Please if there is any other info you wanna add , u r free to do so ? Don't just say yes, pls say something

Thanks



Answer
If it has an Hdmi adapter then it should work perfectly but if not then you might to find some kind of adapter.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does screen size affect computer performance or is it just resolution that does this?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment