Friday, November 15, 2013

How do I connect my Xbox 360 to my laptop so that I can play my games via the lap-top's screen?

top pc gaming monitors
 on And it's a fantastic computer desk. But its Wife Acceptance Factor ...
top pc gaming monitors image



steelred


I have connected to my PC monitor in the past, but the lap-top is a different story.


Answer
Thats not possible you cannot connect your 360 to your laptop screen. Even if it has VGA connection, it won't work. Your laptop will only output information. So if you connect your laptop to a monitor by VGA, it will work, but you cannot display anything on your laptop monitor from an outside source.

How to make my own gaming computer?




Its


So I am into PC gaming with games like league of legends and am looking to make a gaming computer that will be top of the range as I am willing to spend 600-1000 pounds on it!

I need some help as I've never done this before and don't know what parts to buy, just tell me the best parts to buy that are in my price range and you'll be getting 5 stars! Thankyou so much guys, I really appreciate it!



Answer
take your pics between these two. All parts included (except monitor)
Costly but beastly
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1295465

Affordable but reliable
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1307705

Also, as a fellow league of legends player, i recommend checking out their new giveaway site http://www.leagueoflegendgiveaway.com/ Enjoy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect my Xbox 360 to my laptop so that I can play my games via the lap-top's screen?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment