Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My I looking to buy a computer under 600 dollars for gaming?

best gaming computer build under 600$
 on Super Mario Galaxy Game Playthrough Part 64 (Deep Dark Galaxy Hidden ...
best gaming computer build under 600$ image



Cody Rober


Please I can't find a desktop for under 600 dollars for gaming, I will NOT build my own, I know its cheaper to build one. Please help!


Answer
Try the link below and ask them if they can give any free upgrades or bonuses, CC does that a lot.
It will be AMD anyways, for this price.

How do you build a computer?




Sammy Yasi


I wanna build a computer but i dont know much about building one. For sure im going to be putting ataleast a few weeks into researching it before i buy all the parts. I dont want a full gaming computer i just want it to be able to play minecraft and install mods without it lagging a storm. I will not spend more then 600 dollars because then i could just buy one instead. If anyone knows how to build a pretty decent computer please leave the instructions down below all the parts i need and there prices as any optional parts like the best graphics card to buy or ram. If you dont know how to build one but you know a website that gives clear instructions with pictures that would also be great. If your just gonna tell me a computer i could buy for under 600 that works well im not interested i just wanna build my own. Thank you in advance


Answer
OK, so you need to get a CPU, motherboard, RAM, power supply, storage drive, case, and maybe a video card (if all you're doing is playing Minecraft, you can get away with an integrated graphics chip).

Here's a build I quickly put together for about $475, using one of AMD's APUs instead of having a dedicated graphics chip.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/14MHB




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My I looking to buy a computer under 600 dollars for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment