Saturday, November 23, 2013

Is it possible to build a gaming pc for under a grand?

best gaming monitor pc gamer
 on THE EMPEROR 1510 GAMING CHAIR: REPEATEDLY CALLED REDONKULOUS
best gaming monitor pc gamer image



Rachel


Is it possible to build a gaming pc for under a grand? This computer will be used from graphic design/multimedia (flash video creation, photoshop, etc.) It will also be playing games such as WoW, Portal 2, and maybe even Crysis 2. Any recommendation on how this could be done would be greatly appreciated. If you believe the system I'm looking for will cost over 1,000 please explain why. And thank you!


Answer
Yes, It is, IF you choose the right spec and build it your self. And If by "under a grand" you mean under 1000 $, here's my recommendation :

AMD Phenom II X4 955 3,2 ghz
MoBo Biostar TA890GXB
HDD 1TB WD
RAM DDR3 2x2 GB
XFX HD6850 GPU
PSU CORSAIR pure 600W

In total, it's about 8.2 million rupiahs....roughly US$950, includes the chassis, DVD Drive, logitech Mouse+Keyboard & logitech Speaker. US$1070 with windows 7 home premium. (Excluding the Monitor)

Yeah maybe that price is a bit...high, but you'll be able to play heavy games like crysis 2 on full HD and high settings without lags or something like that.

Also, these I got these price from a local store here in Indonesia. You might be able to find cheaper ones online, or where you live.

If i connect my laptop to an HD monitor will my pc games run better?




Panama


My computer is mediocre, 4gb DDR, AMD Vision Premium, 4.5 Windows rating, but I like to play pc games. I generally connect my laptop to my 22inch HD monitor, will connecting help my pc games run better? For example crysis plays slow and it really doesnt look good at all.., If i hook it up will it improve?


Answer
They might look better but they will not run better. Your computer runs the games. That is where your problem is at. Games can require better processors an better graphics ability. You may need one or both




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to build a gaming pc for under a grand?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment