Sunday, November 17, 2013

How big is the difference between a 2ms and a 5ms monitor for gaming?

gaming monitor 5ms or 2ms
 on ... 5ms, 2ms GTG / H170 V160 / VGA, DVI-DL, HDMI x 2, USB Hub
gaming monitor 5ms or 2ms image



Anomaly


I hate ghosting, but if I won't notice it either way then it's a moot point. Is there that much of a difference?

PS - Is ASUS a good monitor company?



Answer
i use the samsung SyncMaster 940bw which has 4ms response time, and ive never once had problems with ghosting.

How big is the difference between a 2ms and a 5ms monitor for gaming?




Anomaly


hate ghosting, but if I won't notice it either way then it's a moot point. Is there that much of a difference?

PS - Is ASUS a good monitor company?



Answer
Anything better than 6ms and VERY few people can see the difference. If you are looking for the best monitor buy a DELL!!! They guaranty that there will not even be ONE dead pixel the ONLY band that gives that guaranty... I saw someone said too buy a ViewSonic... I live in Taiwan where they are made! DO not buy one!!! 70% of my customers have problems with them at some point in their life.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How big is the difference between a 2ms and a 5ms monitor for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment