Friday, November 15, 2013

How can I set monitor resolution to 640x480 if its not available?

gaming monitor resolution
 on South Carolina Football: 10 New Year's Resolutions for the Gamecocks
gaming monitor resolution image



june.bug83


I just installed Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego...and older game, and it tells me I need to set my monitor resolution to 640x480 and my colors to 256 but those options are not available on my display settings, is there a way to degrade my video driver/card or something to achieve this?


Answer
Yes, disable your video card and force the computer to run in VGA onboard mode. Use 16 bit and 256 colors and the 640 by 480 option should be available.

If this doesn't work, you can right click and choose properties. Then choose "run in windows 95 compatibility mode".

Does monitor resolution affect the display on Xbox 360 games?




DONI


If I run my monitor (which is connected with my xbox) at 640x480 resolution, will games run at the same resolution if the monitor resolution was something like 1900x1200?
I mean how will it affect the visuals? will the game look better at higher resolution?



Answer
The lower the resolution the worse the picture looks. If your consoles been recently updated to dash 2.014599 or later then if you go to console settings you can select the console to automatically adjust to suit the tv or monitor that the consoles connected to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I set monitor resolution to 640x480 if its not available?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment