Monday, November 18, 2013

Which Video Card is better for a HDTV Aquos 720 and VGA Monitor ?

pc gaming monitor size
 on Best Top Digger Truck Kids Games For iPad & iPhone
pc gaming monitor size image



El Seducto


I have a HDTV Aquos LC-40D37U. It is 37" and 720.
Also, I have a standard Monitor.
Which Video Card do you recommend to use with both display (HDTV and standard Monitor).
I am specially interested to have super great quality picture in HDTV but monitor can be switched when I prefer use my monitor.
My HDTV has HDMI inputs and Red-Blue-Green inputs.
My monitor has VGA (No DVI).
Thanks for any help.
I do this question because I tried and old video card on HDTV and it showed medium video quality. The words were not very easy to read as compared in my monitor which show an excellent video quality.
Since I am not very interested in large size PC Games, which Video card would you recommend not very expensive?



Answer
I can use any newer Nvidia

How can i make the pc game screen size smaller?




Kurloz


I just downloaded Bully Scholarship Edition for PC. Whenever i open the game the playing screen extends to where i can only see 1/3-1/4 of the playing screen. I don't know the measurement of my monitor but its wider than most if that helps. I havent had problems like this with other games. The game was meant for Windows XP or Vista and i have Windows 7 so is that the problem? Is there a way i can edit a file or something so the playing screen fits the monitor? I cant access anything when i open the game.


Answer
Try to change the resolution of you desktop to a smaller resolution, that can work sometimes. Also their is usually a resolution setting within the game to lower or raise it. I would try changing the desktop reso first though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which Video Card is better for a HDTV Aquos 720 and VGA Monitor ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment