Saturday, November 16, 2013

How many watts do i need in a power supply?

best gaming computer package
 on Wholesale - Live Headset with Microphone Mic Gaming Headphone for Xbox ...
best gaming computer package image



dustin


How many watts do i need in my power supply? I know my graphics card uses 400 watts by itself and i have a gaming computer that im used to play battlefield3 etc. On. I was looking at the ocz fatal1ty 550 watt but i dont know if thats enough. Help?


Answer
its not like that ,
when its witting on the package of the graphic card or at the manufacturer site "minimum power needed 400w" means they already estimate the full power needed for the pc to work with this card
what is your graphic card by the way ?

What is the best affordable gaming computer?




Viet T


I'm looking for a laptop around the 900-1500 mark for gaming and entertainment. I was thinking about getting this package http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9999106300050010&type=product&id=pcmprd106200050010.

Gaming computer brands would help a lot.



Answer
AlienWare laptops are supposedly (I don't have one) very good for gaming.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many watts do i need in a power supply?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment