Thursday, November 28, 2013

How can I connect Xbox Live games with Windows Live games?

best gaming computer on the planet
 on Images for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC) - Planet Elder Scrolls
best gaming computer on the planet image
Q. Me and my friend have a multiplayer game each but his is a computer game and mine is an Xbox 360 game.
I've heard to can still play together but I don't know how.
Can you tell me?


Answer
It depends on the game. Very few 360/Windows games can be played with people on the other platform because PC gamers have an unfair advantage due to how accurate a mouse is. Lost Planet and Shadowrun are the only two I know of where you can play with one another.

Why Does My Computer Have So Many Updates?




Griffin La


At least every day my computer tells me to update windows and it is driving me crazy. Even after I update within about the next hour I have another of the same program. Is there anything I can do to stop these updates from happening? Are they important? Do I have a virus?


Answer
Being the most targeted OS on the planet, it is something you must resign yourself to if you use it for Internet.
As you sleep, half the world is awake, and there is always someone somewhere pumping trash onto the 'Net aimed at Windows users (but all OS's have periodic updates, not just Microsoft), often in the category of 'Zero Day' exploits, or slightly modified existing malware intended to trick the anti-malware detectors.
It is a constant cat-and-mouse game, and if you don't keep updated, the mice will win.

The best approach to dealing with these items is prevention; not cure.
It starts with the main conduit into and out of the OS: the browser.
Abandon Internet Explorer (the undisputed world heavyweight champ at transmitting malware) and get Firefox or Chrome...bolstered to constrain what's returned and deployed automatically.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I connect Xbox Live games with Windows Live games?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment