Monday, November 25, 2013

How long will a gaming pc of today's standards last me before games start to demand higher specs?

best gaming computer today
 on About Gaming Chairs Today. | Computer Gaming Chair
best gaming computer today image



Gajen


I'm planning on building a gaming computer but i was wondering how long it could support modern games. I'm gonna build it to today's gaming standards, so that it could play Crysis at moderate settings. So how long will it be until i have to upgrade and when that happens, which parts will i have to upgrade and how much would it probably cost me?


Answer
Building a computer to "today's standards" and then wanting to play Crysis 2 in "moderate settings" is a contradiction.

If you build according to your own taste (Crysis 2 in moderate settings) then the computer you're building will be kinda outdated before it's assembled.

If you want to build a more or less future-proof rig, you'll need to go with an Intel socket 1155 platform (Z68 mobo and preferably an i5 2500K processor) coupled to a 7950 or 7970 ATI/AMD video card.

Do that, and you're set to face the future...

I am getting my first gaming computer this week, but the steam sales end today. What do I do?




Devin


I am going to be receiving a gaming computer from my friend this week and I can not wait to play it, but I have one problem. The Steam Summer Sale ends today! So I was wondering if I am able to but the games today but wait to download them once I get the computer. Would that work or would it not let me download them to a different computer then I purchased them from? If not what else can I do?


Answer
Buy them now, install later.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long will a gaming pc of today's standards last me before games start to demand higher specs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment