Thursday, November 21, 2013

Is there a significant difference between the Early 2013 MacBook Pro and the Late 2013 MacBook Pro?

best gaming computer brand 2013
 on Top 10 Best Laptop Brands of 2013 | Top 10 Facts
best gaming computer brand 2013 image



BubblyPand


I've done a lot of research, but I'm still unsure about it. This is my first time switching to a Mac, so I'm rather unfamiliar with the technology Macs employ.

Anyways, currently the Early 2013 MacBook Pro is on @ $2300 and sports a 2.7gHz w/ 3.5 turboboost Ivy Bridge processer while the new MacBook Pro, the $2600, sports an Iris Pro(?) processer with 2.3gHz and I believe it was with 3.3 or 3.5 turboboost???

Anyways, I kinda wanna save that $200 as Macs are pretty expensive but I need a good computer for college. I'm planning to take computer science courses at school or business. But I'll definitely be majoring in something computer-related.

In my freetime, I like to use photoshop. It's a hobby. I also do video editing and my current PC freezes at times whenever I do that, so I'd like it if the Mac I choose to buy would not freeze and just be smooth throughout the whole editing. I'm also a gamer; I play Minecraft and Sims 3.

So in your opinion, which computer is better?



Answer
The Iris Pro is Intel's latest graphics processor which is not available on the early 2013 version. They both used the i5/i7 processors.

Any Mac from the last 5 years will be able to do all that you ask and give you many years of trouble free computing. The technical specs are less of an issue with Macs as Apple controls the hardware and operating system developers know exactly what they are dealing with and can produce their software accordingly. Whereas each brand of computer running a generic version of Windows can only distinguish itself from the next one on the shelf by claiming a higher GHz and lower Dollar number so it is obviously a better choice.

If you want to save some cash keep an eye on Apple's Refurbished section but they do tend to sell quickly....

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/mac/macbook_pro


As a student you will get the education discount if you are going with the latest models...

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/campaigns/education_pricing

What is the best laptop i could get for games with this amount of money?




Cyle


I have $700 USD and wanted to know if i could get a good laptop with this money to play games like BF3 on medium settings,Grid 2,NFS MW 2012,etc.Im trying to get a laptop with Intel core I5 with 6gb ram and over 500gb HD with a good Graphics card,is there anyway i could get a laptop with those specs with this money?Thanks


Answer
Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
http://www.onedollarcomputersolutions.com/laptop.php

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-3121_7-5758â¦

Most reliable laptop brands: the results

Apple tops the list, as might be expected from such a premium PC builder. Apple products are far from cheap, but they do offer a quality experience. Runner up Dell has a very different business model. It, like other high-ranking brands HP and Asus, operates as a volume laptop maker, selling many thousands of laptops every week. We would expect to see them, and Lenovo, high up in our list because they sell so many PCs: but their higher ranking suggests a lot of satisfied customers.

Apple: 19%
Dell: 12%
Asus: 11%
HP: 11%
Acer: 9%
Lenovo: 9%
Toshiba: 9%
Samsung: 7%
Sony: 6%
Alienware: 3%
Fujitsu: 1%
MSI: 1%
Panasonic: 1%
I do not agree with this. But this was the results of a large survey...

The best 8 laptops for sale at this time by pc advisor...

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/laptop/3214618/best-laptop-you-can-buy-2013/?cmpid=HTML-DN210613&olo=daily%20news

That is a great question, hope I was able to help. Good Luck...

People First! Thatâs my motto at Yahoo Answers. I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission.

Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a significant difference between the Early 2013 MacBook Pro and the Late 2013 MacBook Pro?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment