Saturday, November 23, 2013

What's a cheap gaming computer that can run kotor?

best gaming computer desktop
 on cheap gaming computer, best gaming computer
best gaming computer desktop image



Chris


I really would like to get a gaming computer (desktop) but I want to make sure I'm not getting burned on a deal so I was wondering what would be a good computer to run Kotor and maybe kotor 2 on.


Answer
Hey, I built my own computer but there are some really nice gaming PCs out there for good prices...here are a few for you to look at

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229182

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229130

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5646451&CatId=4928

any of those would play kotor just fine, and I've purchased from both sites with minimal issues.

Hope this helps.

What is a good, fairly cheap Gaming Computer?




Griffin St


I would like to buy a new Gaming Computer (Desktop). While looking through Steam I saw that most recently made games require good processors and graphic cards. These come at a cost however and I am looking to spend around $800-$850.


Answer
The best gaming computers for the price are the ones designed for gaming and do not have crazy price tags but quality hardware.
For around $800 you can get excellent PC with Phenom II X4 or X6 or Intel i5 CPUs, 4GB RAM and nice video card (at least GTS 450 or ATI 6750... and up)
Such computer will be enough for most games on high settings and good resolution.
Check computers on that page below, CC has excellent ratings, free overclock and shipping, best customer service around, write them to find out why :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a cheap gaming computer that can run kotor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment