Friday, November 15, 2013

How do I lower my monitors refresh rate?

gaming monitor high refresh rate
 on Review the Latest 120Hz Monitors for Gaming
gaming monitor high refresh rate image



Dimitry Bo


I keep getting an error for Men of War and its:

Out Of Range:

Working Frequency Range:
Hf: 30-96 KHz
Vf: 60-75 Hz

MAZRES: 1680X1050

Current Mode:

Hf: 69 KHz
Vf: 85 Hz


as you can see my refresh rating is to high to play this game.

My computer is a windows vista.



Answer
Go into control panel and find display settings and then advanced. Its in there.

What is the normal refresh rate for LCD monitor and browser scrolling itself?




justiceof


I have 2 refresh rates 60 and 75. I saw recommended is 75. Main problem of screen flickers is especially on mozilla and internet explorer. Even when I changed the mouse, the browsers scrolled up and down quickly and flicker. Why does this happen, how to solve?

Do provide contact so i can ask again please!



Answer
LCD monitors use 60hz. 75 makes moving graphics on the screen a little more smooth (mainly only noticeable in games) but most LCD displays don't support over 60.

There are some higher-end displays that support 120hz, but they're pretty damn pricey!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I lower my monitors refresh rate?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment