Friday, November 29, 2013

What's the best gaming monitor my budget is 200$?

gaming monitor or tv
 on Sony PlayStation 3D Display
gaming monitor or tv image



Jordan


I want a gaming monitor for my PS3 my TV is shitty.
Want it as fast as possible at least 2ms.



Answer
You don't need 2ms. 2ms would mean you need 500 frames per second to really utilize 2ms. 5ms is good.

I would get this one because it's so cheap right now and it's a good monitor:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009421
Use PROMOCODE : VALPAK10 to save $10 which makes this $99.

This is a good one too:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236153

How do I plug Xbox 360 X12 Turtle Beaches into an ASUS Gaming Monitor?




Casey Cour


I am wanting to purchase a gaming monitor solely for video games simply because I play so much that I feel I need to get with the times. Plus I saw one of my favorite games, Fifa, on a friends gaming monitor and the comparison was incredibly different from my TV. That being said I know the monitors do not have normal red white and yellow audio outputs. My headset cords have a tan/pink cord that I have yet to discover a use for which I heard is for mic input/output. Just to clarify I am in the dark here so I do not know as much as I should. I will be using an HD cable for the video/audio from xbox to monitor but I just want to figure out how to make the turtle beaches sound work. Any help would be greatly appreciated here's the monitor I am planning on purchasing at the moment.

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-VE247H-Backlight-Integrated-Speakers/dp/B004EFUOY4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1382413979&sr=8-3&keywords=24+monitor+asus



Answer
Look at link below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best gaming monitor my budget is 200$?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment