Sunday, November 17, 2013

What is the best gaming computer that in between $1500 - $1700?

cheap pc gaming monitor
 on ELECTRONICS WORLD: Cheap Computer Monitors
cheap pc gaming monitor image



Gohit P


I want to buy a desktop and i like pc gaming and i was just wondering what kind i should buy in the

answer could you please answer these following questions --

What company should i buy it from? (Dell, Sony, Lenova etc)

How much ram should i get? (i would like to be able to play games like call of duty black ops 2,
crisis, battlefield 3 etc)

What kind of video card should i get? (How many video cards?)

How many gb/tb should i get? (i am in high school student in america) (9th grade and above for you
international people that are reading this)

What kind of processor? (If i should get Intel or Amd) (and if intel should i get a i7 i would get it but i
dont know about amd, My friends say its cheaper. but i dont want it to be slow.)

What kind of monitor should i get? (i want to know which company should i get a monitor from)
( I also have a ps3 that i would like to hook it up to.)

What kind of gaming mouse & Keyboard? (company)

What kind of motherboard?

What kind of computer? (should i get Windows 7 or xp or something like that)

What website should i go to to customize it? (i want to customize it but i want them to mail it to be built by them)
And by the way I AM LOOKING TO BUY IT IN AMERICAN CURRENCY since i live in America.


Thank you for taking the time to research and reading my questions and answering them.
Thank you again



Answer
I highly recommend you take a look at the link provided below as you will find a selection of the best gaming systems all complete with independent reviews

Gaming Desktop PC's - http://electronicsreviews4u.com/gaming-desktop-pcs/blog

How can i record my xbox 360 gameplay with my computer monitor?







I currently have my xbox connected to my PC monitor, I was wondering if there was any way I could record my gameplay without spending anymore money, maybe there is a program or something that could help me out....


Answer
You will need to spend money if you want to record your xbox games. If you want a pretty cheap but decent capture card go with the Dazzle. If you do you will need to buy other stuff to go along with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming computer that in between $1500 - $1700?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment