Saturday, November 30, 2013

What are the best specs for a gaming computer and what parts do I require for it?

best gaming computer specs
 on ... specs and price 2011 | Top Rated Laptop Computers 2011 | Gaming
best gaming computer specs image



Nick


I want to BUILD my own gaming computer, and I have been looking for good parts (RAM, Graphics Card, hard drive, etc.) to build a gaming computer with. I want to know what kind of specs will get me the best gaming results and what parts provide me with said specifications so that I can run games like Far Cry 3 and Skyrim and any other game that will require good specs. The preferred price is around $1,000 to $1,500.


Answer
my computer runs great and i play battlefield3 and planetside2 on the highest settings and still run about 100 fps! i have a little bit older graphics card but everything else in up to date. its a gigabyte am3+ chipset motherboard(awesome motherboard)(54.99) the processor is an amd 8350 am3+ 8 core and runs at 4.0 ghz(189.00) i have 16gb of corsair ddr3 ram(79.99) and i have a 1 tb western digital caviar green harddive(80.00) and a .5 caviar green(65) and the case and such doesnt really matter but with monitor and case and all i only paid 750 and mine will run anygame on the highest settings and thats with a 5 year old graphics card! so with a new graphics card it would run prolly everygame at 250 fps! idk if it helped but i use microcenter.com

What is the best deal I can get on a computer?




Nick Clubb


I was looking for a gaming computer with the best specs i can get for a reasonable price. Any help would be appreciated.


Answer
A good gaming computer could cost anything from 800 bucks to over 10 grand

If you build your own computer using barebone set you could save your self a decent amount of money. If you don't want to build your own computer you can try dells or hps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best specs for a gaming computer and what parts do I require for it?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment