Saturday, November 23, 2013

What is the best gaming computer that I can go out and buy at walmart?

best gaming computer under 1000 dollars
 on Best Gaming Laptops Under 1000
best gaming computer under 1000 dollars image



Jeremy


I need a computer under or a little above 1000 dollars that can play the most powerful games out there, including Crysis. Also tell me what graphics card I will need and how to install 4gb ram into it.


Answer
The best computer that you could get, from my personal experience, is an HP dv7 entertainment PC with Windows 7 Home Premium. It has an AMD TurionX2 64bit hard drive that has 6 gigabytes ram and 500 gigabytes hard drive. It has ATI Radeon graphics card that comes with 3 gigabytes reserved especially for the purpose of better gaming. I bought this exact same computer one month ago, and it is perfect for Crysis!!! I play it a lot!! The computer costs on $898-$920 depending on which Wal-Mart you go to.

What is the best gaming computer under 1000 dollars?

Q. I am 13 I have been wanting a computer to run UDK and all of that. Which gaming computer do you recomend. Also please let it be in price range. Thank you!


Answer
I would suggest to build your own PC.
AMD Radeon HD 7850
Intel i5-3570k processor
Windows 7
Antec 902 V3 mid tower case
Corsair - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module
ASRock Z77 Extreme Motherboard
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB
HP - 24x Internal Double-Layer DVD±RW/CD-RW Drive
Corsair 600w Power supply




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming computer that I can go out and buy at walmart?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment