Thursday, November 28, 2013

What I need to build a really fast computer?

best gaming computer 500 dollars
 on Best Gaming Laptops under 2000 Dollars
best gaming computer 500 dollars image



John


I want to build my own computer, I want it to be real fast obviously. Price is not a big factor, I have 1,500 dollars. This computer will probably also be used as a gaming computer, so a video graphics card is a must. I have a general idea of what I need, but if someone could tell me specifics to make sure everything is compatible with the motherboard, CPU, and all that good jazz. If you could tell me all the things that go into the desktop. Thanks it'll be much appreciated =].


Answer
u've 2 care about
processor core2Quad with high cash and
least 4Gb of memory
VGA Gforce 9500 1Gb
MotherBoard GigaByte EP45

Is building a fairly decent 500 dollar gaming computer possible?




WHOA!


I want to get a new computer and I was wondering if I could build one with 500 dollar range. Would it be enough to run Crysis 1 or 2 at med to high settings? I'm just using Crysis as an example, since it's a game that demands a high powered computer.


Answer
Here you go.
http://gamingrig.blogspot.com/2011/06/500-gaming-pc-june-2011.html

That would manage Crysis on High/Very high mixed settings at a 1680x1050 resolution. Same with Crysis 2.

If you can push a bit more to around $600, you'll have no problem maxing out Crysis 2 at 1080p. Crysis on very high with no AA.
http://gamingrig.blogspot.com/2011/06/600-gaming-pc-june-2011.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What I need to build a really fast computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment