Saturday, November 16, 2013

How fast is an Intel i3 processor? And what Intel processor would be equal to an AMD 8?

best pc games for touch screen
 on Asus Eee Top ET2010PNT Review - ComputerShopper.com
best pc games for touch screen image



ProDude 88


See, I am hunting for a new Windows 8 Ultrabook. I found a couple ultrabooks which are both touch screen and only $500, while other touch screen ultrabooks cost a couple hundred dollars more. One is an Asus Vivobook and the other is an HP sleekbook. However, my only concern is that the Asus has an Intel i3 core. I want to multitask a lot on me device as easily as switching between apps on an iPad. My main needs are Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Web browsing, email, facebook, online games, some apps, CD and DVD burning, photo and video editing, video calls, iTunes, I think you get the idea. I do am not some hardcore PC gamer so I don't need too intensive speed, but I want about the same speed and responsiveness as an iPad. If an i3 is too slow for me, would an AMD 8-4555M be speedy? And what Intel processor would it correspond to? By the way, the HP is clocked at 1.60 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.40 GHz, and the Asus at 1.8.
Here is the link for the Asus Vivobook: http://www.officemax.com/technology/computers/ultrabook-laptops/product-prod4690018
The link for the HP: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/productID.275591700



Answer
the amd a8 is a quad core, the i3 is a dual core. not only is an i3 a dual core, for the price it i not a very good processor.however i would not buy from microsoft or an asus ,asus quality has gone downhill. often you can find good laptops on clearance at retailers like best buy.contact me if you need more help.

How do I get free games on a T-Mobile mobile?







I just bought a mobile with a mark T-Home. It has touch screen and the model name is: T-Mobile Vairy Touch. Can someone please tell me how I can get free games for it? Also when I want to send them from my PC, do they automaticly go to the game folder? I may considor internet on it to ownload something, but first I need someone to tell me where to get games for free?


Answer
you can get those from here

http://www.mobilerated.com/t-mobile-mda-touch-games.html

http://www.mobileheart.com/cell-phone-games/1827-T-Mobile-G2-Touch-Games.aspx

and if you wanna anything else 4 this phone or any other one jst email me
nice mobile btw




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How fast is an Intel i3 processor? And what Intel processor would be equal to an AMD 8?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment