Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Help me build a gaming pc off of AVA direct?

best pc monitor for gaming 2010
 on ... 2010 Repack Guilty Gear Gold 2010 Language - buy computer memory
best pc monitor for gaming 2010 image



DB


I have in the ballpark or $500 to spend. I just need the core CPU. Not operating system, monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc.... Doesn't need to be a beast just needs to be able to run 2010 games smoothly. I know with my limited budget I will be able to run very few games in ultra as well. Yes, I am a noob.


Answer
it's gonna cost way more than $500 for anything good

What is the best pc gaming monitor out there? any price?




HunterM


by the way if it helps i have an alienware aurora alx


Answer
According to the monitors of 2010 comparisons done by toptenreviews, the best monitor is the 25" HP 2509m which has a selling price of around $285. I have looked at many reviews for this monitor as I am also in the market for a new one, and strongly suggest that you consider this one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help me build a gaming pc off of AVA direct?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment