Friday, November 29, 2013

What is the best LED gaming monitor for less than $200?

gaming monitor with speakers
 on Gaming Desktop Pc 22 Hd Monitor 21 Speakers Keyboard For Sale in ...
gaming monitor with speakers image



Ryan


I am looking to get into PC gaming, but I do not know enough about monitors to purchase a monitor with confidence. All I know about gaming monitors is that a low response time and LED are good qualities. I do not need a monitor with speakers built into it, as I already have a speaker system. I would appreciate it if you could link me to a monitor via amazon or other trusted sites, such as newegg ect. Thanks!


Answer
there are no led monitors at that price ; you didn't look this up on google did you

how to change audio from monitor to speakers?




FutureBioC


ok here's my problem


i have a PS3 hooked to my computer. i play on it often but there's one issue i have
whenever i switch my video input to my PS3 the audio goes out through the monitor speakers which are horrible. but when i go back to my windows 7 PC and browse the internet i can use the speakers just fine! it makes it a bite in the butt for me to have to play games with low audio streaming through the monitor speaker
pleas help me!



Answer
Ok, the problem is that the PS3 audio goes straight to the Monitor. So the audio output is the little square thing in the back. This process will work.

http://www.amazon.com/Optical-Female-Digital-Toslink-Adapter/dp/B000I97H68

Buy this and plug it into the PS3 in the back then connect your speaker cable to it. Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best LED gaming monitor for less than $200?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment