Saturday, November 30, 2013

Can someone tell me what a good gaming monitor would be?

gaming monitor hp
 on hp w1858 monitor HP intros four 16:9 widescreen LCD monitors
gaming monitor hp image
Q. Does anyone know what a good gaming monitor would be? Preferably one that runs over 60hz, has over a 20 inch screen, and has a good contrast ratio? Thanks.


Answer
Check out that link, There aren't any "gaming monitors", the most you can do is look for the best quality monitor and a size and resolution your PC can handle. I assume you'll be using this for a PC...even then, you can just hook up a PC to your HDTV if it's supported. I'd shoot for that HP 2509m or LG W2486L.

Good luck.

What should I upgrade to make my computer better for gaming?




dombomb74


Okay, so I have an HP Elite 570T Desktop computer with dual 23" HD monitors. I'm looking to up my frames and enhance my graphics on Planetside 2 and other games. What should I invest in primarily, given my current specs?

Specifications:
Model: HPE-570T
Harddisk Drive: 1.5TB 7200RPM (I'm assuming if I purchased a solid state drive I'd be in better luck)
Processor: Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.4GHz
Memory: 9GB DDR3
OS: Windows 7 64-Bit
Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce GT 440 3GB
Primary Monitor: HP 2310 Series Wide LED LCD Monitor 1080p
Secondary Monitor: Samsung PX2370 LED LCD Monitor 1080p

Once again I'm looking for enhanced graphics and better fps.
Thanks!



Answer
Get a faster Graphics card. The GT 440 is pretty slow compared to other cards out there.

However the problem is that your computer's power supply is only 300W. This limits what you can upgrade to. You should upgrade to a ~600W powersupply, and then get yourself a GTX 660 Ti, if space is an issue, Zotac makes a short form factor version.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone tell me what a good gaming monitor would be?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment