Thursday, November 28, 2013

Is there a place, like an airplane junkyard, where I can purchase an ejection seat?

best gaming computer chair
 on ... gaming setup | Lazygamer .:: The Worlds Best Video Game News
best gaming computer chair image



Data


I'm looking for like a scrap metal type place where they junk old fighter jets or anything, and looking to purchase an old ejection seat. The idea is, with some welding, to make it into a gaming/computer chair.

I live in Scottsdale, AZ if anyone has an info for this area, I tried google and can't seem to pinpoint exactly what I'm looking for



Answer
Ask those nice folk at AMARC in Tucson. They might sell you one. Obviously it will have had the rocket pack removed. Right now they have a bunch of Ex RAF Harriers that are being use for spares recovery for the AV8's. Sounds like a good source. 2 hours drive down the I10 should get you there.

How do you like to play video games?




The War Ho


Just curious.

Do you like to play on a big screen TV while chillin on the couch/bed/chair or do like to play on a smaller monitor while sitting in a nice comfy computer chair?



Answer
I like to play td games on the PC. This is one of my favorites.

http://xoax.net/games/game.php?page=warzone_tde




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a place, like an airplane junkyard, where I can purchase an ejection seat?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment