Saturday, November 23, 2013

Which of these two is the best gaming monitor?

gaming monitor budget
 on Gaming Computer Monitor on New Monitor The E2370v Geared Specifically ...
gaming monitor budget image



Nothing Mu


I'm looking to buy a new gaming monitor for my xbox 360 and budget is not a problem however im stuck between two of the best monitors out there; which one of these is the best? (also if you have a third option let me know)
1. LG W2486L
2. Samsung p2450h



Answer
Visit http://bit.ly/4xYRN if you are interested in getting rewarded with Microsoft Points or XBL Gold Subscription Codes for doing short simple surveys.

What is the best gaming set up?




Daryl


I am going to buy a lot of stuff for my gaming set up soon and I need a little help on what to get. I need a gaming monitor. I need a microphone to record commentaries for my videos (livestreams, let's plays, and regular gameplay). The best quality computer chair, and a desk to hold all of this stuff and my other electronics (headsets, game systems etc.). All of your help is appreciated.


Answer
Dude this is something you have to research your self.

It depends on your budget. How much are you prepared to put.
Monitors, Headset, are least of your concerns

You'll need a powerful PC for high performance and live streaming for at least 5 years.
NVidia gtx Titan is thee latest graphics card which is 1000 dollars.

Totally depends on your budget




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which of these two is the best gaming monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment