Thursday, November 21, 2013

What is the best gaming monitor 200 dollars or under?

pc monitor for gaming review
 on computer game shop | 15 inch computer monitors: A Monitor Blog for ...
pc monitor for gaming review image



chsia21


I've been doing some research and the asus ms328h and asus vw246h have gotten the best reviews. I was wondering what people thought about these two monitors and if there are any others that I overlooked. I'm looking for a 1080p monitor that is at least 23 inches. I would mainly just play halo on it.


Answer
I use my HP 2509m to play PC and 360.

If you wait you can get it at woot.com for $205. It's 25". I have the debranded (cheaper) version.

What is the cheapest rig I could build to run games on at least medium settings?




Damon


I'm looking to build a computer, but I have a very tight budget. I want to run games like Battlefield 3, DayZ standalone (when it comes out), and many other games on at least medium settings with 40+ fps. So I'm looking for the cheapest build I could go with. (Hardware specs, games I could run, FPS on those games, and price would be all I'm looking for). Thanks.
Edit:
I do NOT want a console, because I can't play the games I want on it, and I already have a PS3.



Answer
If you shop deals and are talking absolute MINIMUM cost you could do it for under $400 (not including monitor/keyboard/mouse etc)

For example,
This: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1053360
Plus:
$30 for RAM
$60 for HDD
$80-120 for 7750HD or 7770HD

FPS benchmarks for BF3:
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-7770-7750-benchmark,3135-6.html

Also, if you have another PC you could canabalize, you could save quite a bit of coin there as well.

A better question would be what is your price limit? Because I've found that spending a litte more money now on parts that allow better future upgrades can save a lot of money down the road when some awesome new game comes out that your dirt-cheap build can't handle.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming monitor 200 dollars or under?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment