Friday, November 22, 2013

Can someone recommend me a good IPS Gaming Monitor?

gaming monitor ips
 on LG IPS277L 27inch monitor for PC Gaming by LG
gaming monitor ips image



Sad Wolver


I'm in the market for a new monitor, money is not an issue, I'm looking for a monitor with great color accuracy but enough juice and speed to play games decently. I do a lot of graphic design, photo editing, video editing, 3d render type work but at the end of the day I also love to play games on my PC whenever I get the chance. Is there something that caters to both IPS and TN?? I'm not too hardcore about ghosting problems but I know obvious ghosting when I see one.

Thanks!



Answer
What you are looking for is a good "all round" solution.
Have a look at Eizo fs2333, probably is the best "non tn" monitor for gaming and with features that make it a good choice in other areas of use.

What is the best 23 or 24 inch monitor for gaming?




Flameboy50


I am going to be building a high end gaming PC with a GTX 580 graphics card so what is the best 23 or 24 inch monitor. I will probably be playing all types of games like rpg's, first person shooters and the list goes on...(and no I do not want to use multiple monitors)

Thanks!



Answer
Dear! Dell has made some outstanding monitors over the years and they continue this trend with the UltraSharp U2410. Previous 24-inch models used a VA based panel, but the new U2410 has moved over to the IPS that provides a higher level of color and improved viewing angles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone recommend me a good IPS Gaming Monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment