Saturday, November 30, 2013

What is the best graphics/video card available?

30 pc monitor gaming
 on Cabo Vga Monitor Lcd Pc Tv Projetor 1,5m Blindado - PC SHOP'S ...
30 pc monitor gaming image



Elena E


I am a pc gamer and I am always looking for ways to improve my gameplay and performance and graphcs. What graphics card should I get that simply gives me best? What else can I buy to improve my gameplay? Like the best sound card, memory, or something else. Thanks a lot.


Answer
New graphics cards are due out in June from both nVidia and ATI.
The ATI RV770 will be most likely:
1Ghz Core
3.4Ghz DDR5
512bit memory interface
480 shader processors

nVidias GTX280 will most likely be:
602Mhz Core
2200Mhz DDR3
512bit memory interface
240 shader processors

Get 2 or 3 of these and a CrossfireX/Tri-SLI motherboard any quad-core, even the cheapest will do fine, for a few years.
I would recommend using a 64bit OS and at least 4GB RAM running around 1066Mhz DDR2, 5-5-5-12 latency.
Any of the X-Fi sound cards are good, the cheapest one should do for gaming, if you don't intend to record/edit sound then you don't need a $300 sound card.

And a good 2000dpi+ mouse logitech or razor are some of the best.

Also if you play on a small monitor like 19" or similar then you could always upgrade to a 24" 1920x1200 or 30" 2560x1600 for a better experience

What is the perfect sized monitor for playing pc games?




Steven


I originally wanted something like 2500x1400 but I think 27 inches might be too big I don't know. I don't want to find out that it's too big and I don't like it because I'm going to be sitting up close to this thing all day everyday. I know I'd like it to be big enough to where the game looks nice, and I'm not at a disadvantage playing competitively but not so big that it hurts my eyes. How far away do you guys recommend sitting from a 27-30 inch monitor?


Answer
Get three portrait monitors and wrap it around youso it's curved.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best graphics/video card available?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment