Saturday, November 30, 2013

What specs should I look for in a gaming computer?

best gaming computer reviews 2012
 on In this post well review three new gaming laptops that have really ...
best gaming computer reviews 2012 image



Will


I'm getting a new computer, but I still don't know which one to buy. I know gaming computers cost a lot, but if you could give me suggestions on how to make it a bit cheaper, that'd be great. So basically, I'm asking what I should look at for a fast gaming computer at an affordable price. Links would be great.
Thanks.
Most games will be played on steam.



Answer
Check out the suggested builds on TomsHardware System Builders marathon for August 2012: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-pc-overclocking-pc-building,3273.html

These are systems that are build and tested to work well together (total build cost does not include an operating system)

Hope this helps.

What processor and graphics card should I get?




Jeremy Lyn


I'm planning on building a gaming computer that is capable of running games like Black Ops 2 and Starcraft 2 on ultra graphics without killing the computer and while staying in a manageable price range.
Please help me out! Any and all suggestions will be considered. Thanks!

P.S any advise on other computer parts is appreciated as well. ^.^



Answer
I think that this website will be easier to understand and follow than the other recommended site: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-pc-overclocking-pc-building,3273.html

TomsHardware does gaming build-offs several times a year and the latest one is August 2012... a new one should be coming out shortly. You will see that they have 3 basic priced builds : $500, $1000, $2000 but none of them include the cost of a operating system.

I use this site to determine what I am going to use when I build a gaming system for my clients.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What specs should I look for in a gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment