Saturday, November 23, 2013

How can I make a Gaming Computer look like a PC computer?

best gaming computer your money
 on computer money 300x215 How to Make Your Computer Kick Out Cash
best gaming computer your money image



Ask Ask No


I want a gaming computer, my parents have the money but they just dont like the fact that sometimes i want to play games.. So how can i trick my dad into thinking a gaming computer is good for my studies??


Answer
Gaming computer is not much different from regular computer, most of the times only video card is much better, but some components may be different too but hard to see that from the first sight. For example motherboards are more advanced, RAM is faster, PSU is bigger, there may be an aftermarket cooler and so on. Computer case for gaming computer not only looks cool it also provides much better cooling required for all that heat generated, case - is what can give away gaming PC to your parents.
Just pick any computer you like with good video card, if parents ask why you need say video card helps video processing/converting (it's true) and so you can do some video projects. You need case with good cooling for that too, that's why it looks so awesome :-)
Check this one:

What is the best gaming computer and/or components?







The title may or may not have seemed difficult to comprehend, but what I meant by the title, is that...
What gaming computer is highly suggested by many gamers? Also, what about certain components to add to said gaming computer?
I'm saving money up for a sweet gaming computer, so I can just play games on it.
Obviously money is a problem, but I just want to know the best gaming computer and components to add to it, before I worry about price.
Thank you.



Answer
There are many answers to that question depending on who you ask .
I built mine i have a I have a i5 2500K with a GTX 560 Ti and it plays the games i want to play at the settings i want to play .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I make a Gaming Computer look like a PC computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment