Sunday, November 24, 2013

If i am using 2 video cards on my pc, how can i do different things on different monitors?

using tv as pc gaming monitor
 on Syntax 32
using tv as pc gaming monitor image



meestaman


I am going to build a pc with an sli or crossfire compatible motherboard and 2 sli or crossfire video cards. I will also be getting a second monitor (tv with pc input). How can i play a game on one monitor, and work on making games on another monitor with maya? Oh, and is it possible to work both tvs in full hd?


Answer
sadly the idea of crossfire and SLI isn't what you think from what I understand

SLI and crossfire you use one of the video cards plugs not the 2nd ones the crossfire uses the GPU and ram from the 2nd card to boost the power of the first so ya get better performance

if you want 2 or 3 monitors cards like the 5750 ATI are made to use 3 monitors on the same card and with more than one monitor at a time I believe all you get is either extended desktop so both combine into one desktop don't think ya can do different stuff on the 2nd to the first

Would using an old Sony TV as a desktop monitor work?




GabbyGal


I was looking into how to work Television sets as monitors for my PC games and found that my 50 inch 10 year old projection screen Sony TV has an S-Video cable input. I was wondering if I hooked up a desktop with an adapter if it would actually work? If not, would there be any alternative to use my old clunky TV as a monitor? It does have the Red, White, and Yellow wire inputs along with many other cable inputs.


Answer
Hi,

Yes, that should work OK but you won't be able to use a high resolution as your tv won't support it.

Also you will need a separate output from your sound card .to a sound system or to the sound input on the tv.

Arnak




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If i am using 2 video cards on my pc, how can i do different things on different monitors?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment