Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What gaming pc would work best for me?

best gaming pc and monitor
 on Best 3D LED/LCD PC Gaming Monitor 2013 | ASUS VG278HE LED Monitor ...
best gaming pc and monitor image



Joyce


I've been considering purchasing a gaming pc, as I've been gaming a lot more than I used to and found a pretty nice monitor just a little bit smaller than the average TV.

My laptop's obviously not really the best to play games on.

I'd like the games (stuff like Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Bioshock, etc) to look good and work smoothly. That's all.

Any ideas? Minimum requirements?



Answer
I suggest you CybertronPC, as you have said that you need a gaming PC to play games like Mass Effect, Assassins Creed and Bioshock. This PC is well built for game processing, it has 3.6 GHz quad-core of AMD, 8GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500 GB hard drive and 1 GB video card of AMD radeon.

So as far as gaming is concern it is a great machine to play high graphic games and the recommended specifications of the games you mentioned are lower than CybertronPC's this model. Here you can find actual user review of this gaming machine:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2N2LPE0KTANEQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R2N2LPE0KTANEQ&tag=smaga-20

How to set up computer with dual monitors to only play sound from a certain monitor?




RB


I have my computer hooked up to my TV through a miniHDMI cable. I want to have the sound to come from only That monitor. For example: I want to have netflix for example to play on the TV while I am playing a game on my PC monitor, but only want sound to play from the TV, and not the PC monitor. I have windows 7 home premium edition 64 bit, and use an INTEL/nvidia system if it matters.


Answer
You can easily extend your Windows desktop across more than one monitor by plugging two or more monitors into a desktop computer or one or more monitors into a laptop. Most laptops allow you to connect one external monitor. A desktop that spans two or more monitors significantly increases your desktop area so that you can drag windows, program icons, and other items to any location on the extended desktop.

read more : follow link




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What gaming pc would work best for me?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment