Thursday, November 28, 2013

Can I move my mouse between dual monitors while playing a game?

gaming dual monitor
 on V2 1.3 Inch Touch Screen Dual Band Music Phones with Games
gaming dual monitor image



Cooking fo


I'm running dual monitors, but when I'm trying to play a game on one screen and watch a movie on the other, I can't move the mouse out of the game screen to pause the movie. Is it possible?
Also, I'm using Ultramon, and I added a hotkey to automatically switch the mouse the other screen. I tried using this during a game, and all it did was move it to the edge of the game screen.



Answer
In theory, yes. The way 99% of dual-monitor set ups are designed, you really only have one "big" desktop. So you should be able to treat your game like just another window. If its possible to play in not full screen, try that. But there should be no reason you can't bring the mouse from your game to the other monitor.

What games can i play on dual monitors?




ChAOtiC Re


What games can i play on dual monitors. I have two monitors hooked up to my pc and i want to know what games can i play that uses both monitors


Answer
puzzle game...you can play




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I move my mouse between dual monitors while playing a game?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment