Sunday, November 24, 2013

Playing pc games on a big screen tv question?

best pc games for big screen
 on Level 0,1,2,3.. - screen for computer/mobile game, part of big set ...
best pc games for big screen image



morphicsai


I am able to hook my pc up to my tv and play games on it. My question is this. Does playing the game on a bigger screen make it more taxing on the pc? Like would I get be able to play same settings on pc as tv without any slowdown or freeze ups?


Answer
To the PC, video out is video out. In fact, your TV's resolution is likely LOWER than that of your monitor.

Can I hook my Laptop up to my HDTV and get full sound and picture on the TV?




Russell Ma


I want to be able to play my roms and PC games on the big screen TV, so I was wondering if this was possible?


Answer
Yes usually via a VGA cable, but you might need to go through your laptop and designate your screen !!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Playing pc games on a big screen tv question?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment