Thursday, November 14, 2013

How hard is it to build a gaming pc?

best gaming computer for 1 000
 on changes Glyph--3.2: Grand Cross of the Army and 25 difficult mode 1 ...
best gaming computer for 1 000 image
Q. I want to build my own gaming computer, I plan on saving up around $1,000-$1,500 for it. I have a good knowledge of computers, but I'm not a wiz with them, even though I love them and want to know more about how they work. How hard would it be for me to build a gaming pc from the ground-up with almost no hardware experience?


Answer
I'm 13 and I did it.

You don't need to know too much about hardware to build one, just go on Tomshardware.com forums and on New Build, ask them to choose the parts for you.

If you want to learn about hardware, then I still recommend going on that site. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/288241-31-read-posting-buyer-guides-troubleshooting

The hard part is choosing the parts and learning about what does what. The building part itself isn't that hard, so long as you have time and have a guide on the internet.

How much would it cost to build a computer capable of running Skyrim?




Nikadamy


I was considering building my own gaming computer (I have little idea how, but I'll learn), but I was wondering how much it would cost to get one that could run top-notch games like Skyrim. Any idea what the price range would be? I probably won't be willing to spend $1,000 on a computer. Or perhaps some of you believe it would be better to buy one already made? Whatever advice you can give is welcome.


Answer
A 600$ computer would suffice, but an 800$ computer with the right specs would be able to max it out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How hard is it to build a gaming pc?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment